Dreams Prologue Dreams Prologue

I really love the imagination that was realized into this... Really wished you expanded this series more, but I know you have larger endeavors now! (Ballpoint Universe? Diluvion?)

Looking forward to more of your work, Mr Dasso. You're an inspiration. :)

LightFall LightFall

Watched this in my bedroom in the dark, on my phone. The visuals were quite a treat, especially while watching it in the dark! Really brought out the whole constellation aesthetic ahah.

I think about everyone mentioned it already, but the pauses were a little too long at times. Is there any reasoning for this? Dynamically, it doesn't really play out well, especially since nothing much really happens in those pauses.

All in all, I loved it. I appreciate the amount of detail on filling the constellation particles on the Geminis! Amazing what you could still do with 2D.

airman4 responds:

Watching in the dark seems a good idea , i will have that in mind with my next animations !
thanks a lot for the kind words
i'll probably avoid the long pauses xd

i'm going to upload another short film i've made when i was a student , stay tuned !

Anioco's Undertale Anioco's Undertale

DAT MASHUP THO.

Space Jam: Alternate Ending Space Jam: Alternate Ending

The fuck is wrong with the review section here? Everyone's whining about the crappy traced-over animation etc. Etc. Newsflash guys: not EVERYONE's a professional animator or trying to be the next Egoraptor, Happy Harry or Walt Fucking A. Disney.
If Newgrounds had the balls to feature stuff like this 10 years ago, they can do it now if they find it worthy. So get off your high horses and give a fair review next time shit like this comes up.

That being said, here's my review, Sir Bone Thugs. 3.5/5 good effort

Spike's Delicious Murder Mystery Spike's Delicious Murder Mystery

I'm actually just reviewing to say I missed your work Bobert!! And this one didn't disappoint either. :')

Bobert-Rob responds:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Tired Tired

I wished there was a post-credit scene where one of the van tires actually popped and they're all wondering where the spare tire went.

3 Game Backgrounds 3 Game Backgrounds

Love seeing the progression of your works man! I'm taking away some lessons from this. :)

Kingdom Farts! Kingdom Farts!

The voice acting is amazing!! And hilarious dialogue... Good job to everyone involved in this, made my night. :D